Urmila Matondkar just tied the knot with Kashmiri based businessman and model Mohsin Akhtar, and it’s come as a surprise since she’s anyway been on the DL for a while! Plus, it was a super secret ceremony with only one Bollywood personality in attendance – find out who here.
1. He was the second runner up of Times of India Mr India 2007 – the same year Freddy Daruwala was the first runner up and Kawaljit Anand Singh won.
2. He played a sex worker in the film It’s A Man’s World, his first lead role.
3. He left his house in Kashmir to become a model because his mother wanted to look for a girl for him when he turned 21. However, he didn’t want to get married at the time.
4. His second film was Mumbai Mast Kallander, which released in 2011. He starred alongside his brother.
5. He had a role in Luck By Chance – he was Kunal.
6. He was an in-house model for Manish Malhotra.
7. He has walked the ramp for designers like Taroon Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phandis and Ranna Gill.
8. He seems to be around 32 or 33, making him approximately 10 years younger than Urmila.
9. He was part of this AR Rahman video: