Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover have been dating for around two years now, and while we’ve been hearing marriage rumours for a while, it looks like it’s really happening now! Just yesterday we heard that the wedding is going to take place in April, and now DNA has done a full piece revealing all the inside plans for the ceremonies.
1. The mehendi will be held on April 28th at Villa 69 in Juhu.
2. The wedding will take place at Bipasha’s residence on the morning of April 29th.
3. It’s going to be a Bengali style wedding and only close friends and family will attend.
4. The reception will be held later on April 29th at St. Regis in Lower Parel.
5. BFF Rocky S will be designing both Bipasha and Karan’s wedding outfits.
6. Invitations are all set to go out to Bollywood friends some time next week.
7. The wedding is going to be small, even though Bipasha apparently wanted a grand wedding – they’ve decided to keep it small since Karan’s mother has only just agreed to the wedding, and his divorce also just got finalised last month.
You can read DNA’s full story here for more details.
Here’s congratulating the couple, and we hope that the two of them come out to announce it officially soon!