Here are the biggest Indian television stories doing the rounds on Tuesday, June 14th!
– Saheb Biwi Aur Boss is officially going off air, and the last episode has been revealed to be June 24th. It will be replaced by alien comedy Badi Door Se Aaye Hain. Read more here.
– Actor Sarwar Ahuja, who is playing the antagonist Palash in &TV’s Gangaa, recently had his car vandalised. Several valuables were stolen. Read more here.
– A no-dating clause has been introduced by a production house that prevents their actors from dating their co-stars or anyone on the crew while they are part of the show. This has apparently been done because the production house has had issues in the past when actors refused to shoot because they’d broken up. Actors are, for obvious reasons, not very happy about it. Read more here.
– Veteran actress Upasana Singh, who was the bua on Comedy Nights With Kapil, has gone on record to say that she is displeased with Comedy Nights Live (she’s the only one from the cast of CNWK who didn’t move to Kapils’ new show, The Kapil Sharma Show). In an interview, she called Comedy Nights Live pathetic, said she’s not being paid, and threatened to drag the makers to court. Read more here.
– Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Vivek Mishra has written an open letter to Sofia Hayat, where he calls her out for her decision to become a nun, saying it’s nothing but a publicity stunt. “People have had enough of your boobs show, your silicone implants that don’t justify your sacred gyan, and basically your erotic self that now those same people perceive you as a big bin of thrash.” Read more here.
– TV show Kahani Hamari is being taken off air. The show first aired on May 16th, and the last episode will be on June 24th. The decision has been taken because of poor ratings of the show, although a source has said that it’s strange because the time window hasn’t been long enough to judge the show’s performance. Read more here.
– A Bigg Boss 9 hottie is all set to make her comeback to television. She’ll be reprising a role that she’s done in the past. Read more here.