– In a recent interview to Times of India, former television actress Surveen Chawla revealed that she never wants to do TV again. She shared that Anil Kapoor’s series, 24 is an exception.
I have only made an exception with this show, otherwise no TV for me… It’s a big ‘no’. Never! I may have started my career with the small screen, but my purpose in life is to grow, evolve, climb up the ladder and not go down.
Surveen, who made a bold entry in Bollywood with her sensuous role in Hate Story 2, also asserted:
I want to do bigger and better things in life. I can’t keep worrying about people who feel that I am not playing certain characters right. They had issues with my bold scenes, but why can’t we treat kissing and nudity the way the West treats it? Don’t we kiss our loved ones? Everyone has the same body so why are we making a big deal?
– Several popular TV celebs like Jennifer Winget, Vivian D’Sena, Kushal Tandon and Juhi Parmar are all set to make a comeback with various shows after their hiatus from the small screen. Read more here.
– Ankita Lokhande has handled her break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput rather gracefully. And going by her Instagram updates, she’s currently living it up. Recently, she also posted an adorable photo with her grandparents and titled it ‘Pure Love’.
– Shikha Singh, who plays the popular character of Aaliya in the daily soap, Kumkum Bhagya, is reportedly all set to quit the show. Read more here.
– Pavitra Bandhan fame actress Hritu Dudani. who got married to director Noel Smith last year, is going to be a mom soon. Read more here.
– Star Plus’ upcoming show, Ishqbaaaz has created a lot of buzz amongst TV lovers already. Nakul Mehta, Kunal Jaisingh and Leenesh Mattoo will be seen playing the lead as the Oberoi brothers. Read more.
Stay tuned for more TV news here! Also, do you find our TV roundups interesting? Do let us know by commenting below.