– Sasural Simar Ka actress Dipika Kakar is dating her former co-star Shoaib Ibrahim. The two met on the sets of the show and became friends. When the actress ended her 3-year long marriage, Shoaib helped her pull through the difficult times. And then gradually, love blossomed between the two. After dating each other for 3 years, they have finally decided to go public with their relationship. In an interview to Bombay Times, Dipika has spoken about their love story at length. She shared: “I wanted to be sure that this relationship wasn’t on the rebound. Also, we were getting to know each other better. No matter how progressive we become, being a divorcee has some kind of a social stigma attached to it in our society. I had that stamp on me. But he gave me that space and despite being aware of my past, never complained about it. He has in fact always respected that.” You can read the entire BT interview here.
– According to various reports, Salman Khan is yet to confirm whether he will be promoting Sultan on The Kapil Sharma Show or not. Apparently, this is because the superstar shares a great rapport with the rival channel, Colors.
– After a short sabbatical, Popular TV actress Debina Bonnerjee is all set to make her comeback on television. She will be seen in an episodic of Sony TV’s Bhakton Ki Bhakti Mein Shakti.
– The princesses will be seen battling for the queen’s throne on MTV Splitsvilla 9‘s upcoming episode. Read more about it here.
– If some recent reports are to be believed, Mouni Roy has opted for lip enhancement.
What do you think, guys?
Stay tuned for more TV news and gossip!