Ankita Lokhande Suffers Burns On Her Neck & Hands After Her Bedroom Catches Fire

Priyam Saha , 09 Sep 2016
Ankita Lokhande
Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande recently escaped a major accident. Her bedroom caught fire from a candle she’d lit and the actress suffered burns on her hands and her neck because of it. While speaking to Spotboye, she said:

I had lit an aroma candle in my room. I don’t know how my curtain caught fire and before I knew my bedroom was on fire. I tried a lot to salvage the disaster but in the process, I burnt both my hands and neck. Thank God that my face was not burnt! And you know what! Right outside my bedroom balcony, I had 4 gas cylinders, I shudder to think what would have happened if… (trails off). I guess my good karma saved me from a major disaster.

This is scary! Feel better soon, Ankita :*

Related Stories

Related Stories

More Showbiz