Priyanka Chopra has absolutely been taking over the world. From being awarded a People’s Choice award in the US to a Padmashri back home, and a whole lot of things in between, PC has given us many, many reasons to be proud of her. This recent video counts down all her major achievements in this year, and while we already knew she was kicking ass, seeing it all in one place really does put things into perspective.
— Team Priyanka Chopra (@TeamPriyanka) September 21, 2016
1. She was the first South Asian actress to win a People’s Choice Award
2. She was awarded the Padmashri, the 4th highest civilian honor
3. She was invited for the White House Correspondent Dinner
4. She presented at the Oscars, and was also the 2nd most Googled celebrity at the Oscars after Leonardo Di Caprio
5. She joined the Baywatch movie along with Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron
6. She was on one of the 5 covers of Time 100 Most Influential People, and of course part of the list
7. She graced multiple international magazine covers
8. Her TV show, Quantico, was renewed for second season, starting September 25th
9. She won the Best Supporting Actress and Woman of The Year awards at IIFA 2016
10. She’s co-hosting the UN’s Global Citizen Festival in New York on September 24th
We’re so proud of you, Priyanka!