Bigg Boss season 10 is upon us. Even if you’re not usually interested in the show, it’s one of those things you can’t really ignore since it’s a full 100+ days of drama, and everyone’s going to be talking about it. We’ve got you covered with a quick cheat sheet just ahead of the premiere, so even if you haven’t been following the news thus far, you’ll be completely up-to-date come Sunday night. Fake it till you make it, yes?
1. The premiere is Sunday night at 9pm on Colors.
2. Deepika Padukone will be the celebrity guest on the show, and she’ll launch a special version of the xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage trailer for her fans.
3. The Comedy Nights Bachao gang and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa challengers will also feature on the premiere night.
4. Host Salman Khan will have a special performance, choreographed by Remo D’Souza.
5. This is the first season that will feature non-celebrity contestants – here’s the list of the aam aadmi who’ll be joining in.
6. The confirmed celebrity contestants list include VJ Bani, Mayur Verma, Rohan Mehra, Sana Saeed and more.
7. The show will air Monday to Friday at 10:30pm, and on weekends at 9pm.
8. The cost of the show is said to be 150 crores this season.
9. Singer Arjun Kanungo was approached for this season, but turned the offer down.
10. Rahul Raj Singh, the late Pratyusha Banerjee‘s boyfriend, is strongly rumoured to be a guest this season.
Remember to tune in, and keep our drinking game rules handy if you want to make the night even more entertaining!