7 Travel Beauty EssentialsNatasha Patel , 11 Nov 2016
Gillette Travel Essentials GIF
The perks of having an OCD is that my on-the-go travel kit comprises of absolute essentials that a) solve not only my everyday beauty woes but, b) leaves me feeling as fresh as a daisy (especially after taking those long flights or sitting through tiresome road trips). That being said, I’ve come to rely on a few favourite products to make my life easier.
Scroll down to see what items I can’t live without when I travel:
1. Dual lip & cheek tint to give the appearance of a fresher face.
2. Compact powder that covers up dark circles.
3. Bobby pins & hair ties to pull back greasy, flat strands.
4. Moisturiser to remove makeup and keep your face hydrated.
5. A good razor for soft and smooth skin, whenever and wherever you want (surprise hot tub anyone?)
6. Tissues to wipe the chocolate off your mouth (the struggle is real).
7. Travel-size perfume to smell like your amazeballs-self throughout the entire day.
So, what would you carry in your vanity?
Don’t forget to follow Venus by Gillette on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This post is in partnership with Gillette Venus.