Magic Mike star Channing Tatum is one hell of a lucky guy! His wifey Jenna Dewan Tatum is 1) stunning, 2) has a rocking bod, and 3) has a glam team we’re all envious of.
For the Glamour Woman of the Year gala, Jenna looked breathtakingly beautiful in a sultry, blacker-than-black smokey eye and Cleopatra-like sleek hair. Makeup artist Patrick Ta and hairstylist Jen Atkin were the tag-team behind this sizzlin’ look.
Here’s how to cop this look:
For The Face:
- Apply shimmery black eyeshadow from your lash line to your creases and blend well.
- Pat on a black cream shadow on top of your lids to really saturate the color.
- Rim your entire eyes with a black shadow stick or eyeliner, smudging slightly. You can blend outwards and upwards at the ends to create a slight wing.
- Swipe on multiple coats of black mascara on top and bottom lashes.
- Lightly sweep contour or bronzer into the hollows of your cheekbones and dust the apples of your cheeks with a rosy blush.
- Sweep translucent powder all over to set your look. Last, swipe on a matte nude lip.
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation
Source: Urban Decay
Source: Bobbi Brown
Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Medium-Tan (Source: Anastasia Beverly Hills)
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
For the hair:
- Create a neat centre part.
- Next, brush out sections of hair with a tail comb and follow behind it with a straightening iron.
- Last, apply a layer of hair oil to keep strands shiny and frizz-free.
T3 Hair Straightener
Ouai Hair Oil
Tail comb (Source: Amazon.com)
Are you going to try this look? Let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to share your selfie!