Kate Beckinsale Slays With Her Vampire StyleMeg DSouza , 29 Nov 2016
Kate Beckinsale is among a few actresses who can seamlessly float from a Serendipity girl-next-door kind of role, to one channeling her inner old-school glam babe (like in Pearl Harbour) and then to one that kicks some serious ass in full CGI gear. She barely ever misses a fashion beat whether she’s out on a promo run or at the latest awards function. Her most iconic role (and every sci-fi/fantasy film nerd’s wet dream) is as Selene, the vampire queen Death Dealer in the Underworld film series.
We can hardly keep it in our pants cos she’s back in all-black-power-catsuit glory for the fifth installment titled “Underworld: Blood Wars” and is showing some serious ageless vampire style while out promoting this new film:
1. Simple glam in a Elie Saab midi dress and colourful Christian Louboutin shoes at the “Underworld: Blood Wars” photocall in Berlin
Kate Beckinsale (“Underworld: Blood Wars” Photocall, Berlin) | Image Source: tomandlorenzo.com
2. All black in a Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini textured leather mini-shirt and Emanuel Ungaro statement belt.
Kate Beckinsale (“Underwold: Blood Wars” Photocall, Moscow) | Image Source: dailymail.com
3. Shoulder bling-ing in Dior at the Guggenheim International Gala
Kate Beckinsale in Dior (Guggenheim International Gala, NYC)| Image Source: dailymail.com
4. Satin Queen in a white Pamella Roland off-shoulder gown at the Governers Awards 2016
Kate Beckinsale in Pamella Roland (Governer’s Awards, LA) Image Source: gotceleb.com
5. Royal in a red Mugler gown at the HFPA and InStyle 2017 Golden Globes Awards Kickoff Party
Kate Beckinsale in Mugler (HFPA & InStyle Golden Globes Party) | Image Source: instyle.com
Her style is simple and so on-point. We can’t wait till the film is out this weekend, December 2nd, in 3D (yesssssssssss!)
Do you love Selene/Kate Beckinsale as much as we do? Tell us in your comments.