The Puffy Jacket That's Keeping Our Style Stars WarmMeg DSouza , 23 Jan 2017
The oversized jacket is one of the biggest winter trends this season. We’re seeing versions of it – with fur all over, fur just on the sleeves, in bright and bold colours, quilted, studded, patched – all over the runway, on men and women – in Paris and Milan – as well as on the streets courtesy some of our favourite style stars. We already forecasted that the BFC was going to be BIG on the streets (F for Fuzzy… Click here to read) and now we’re having a little look-see on how the Big Puffy Jacket has become a staple in the closets of Kendall Jenner and her crew of fashion forward besties:
1. Kendall Jenner is dipped in gold by Ports 1961 Womenswear.
Kendall Jenner in Ports 1961 Womenswear | Image Source: vogue.com
2. Kendall Jenner is bold in bright red by Balenciaga.
Kendall Jenner in Balenciaga | Image Source: vogue.com
3. Bella Hadid in army green by Alpha Industries.
Bella Hadid in Alpha Industries | Image Source: whowhatwear.com
4. Hailey Baldwin in olive green by Vetements x Alpha Industries.
Hailey Baldwin in Vetements x Alpha Industries | Image Source: dailymail.co.uk
5. Kylie Jenner in reversible camo by Vetements x Canada Goose.
Kylie Jenner in Vetements x Canada Goose | Image Source: dailymail.co.uk
6. Sofia Richie in satin green by Vetements.
Sofia Richie in Vetements | Image Source: dailymail.co.uk
7. Gigi Hadid does metallic silver by Tommy Hilfiger.
Gigi Hadid in Tommy Hilfiger | Image Source: dailymail.co.uk
8. Kendall in gold and fur by AcneStudios.
Kendall Jenner in AcneStudios | Image Source: teenvogue.com
This really is functional fashion at its most wearable (and cosy) best! And we love it, without a doubt, for absolute shizznets!
Do you agree or not? Tell us in your comments!