Heads up, Valentine’s Day is about a week away—correction, exactly a week! And if this post has you already fretting and panicking about what to get your significant other, then take notes and stay ahead of the game by checking out these simple and easy things you can purchase for your baebee…
1. A smart and functional watch
2. Cool cufflinks to show off
3. A scent you’d love to smell on him
4. Monogram stamper because how cool would it be to exchange love notes with his initial stamped?
5. A day out doing different types of adventure sports
6. Wireless headphones so his hands are free to hold yours
7. A gift card from Truffit and Hill because men need to be pampered too
1. A Gift card from Sephora because you know she’s a beauty junkie
2. An illuminating Lumee phone case cause she loves those selfies
3. A relaxing Taj-styled spa experience
4. Lingerie that looks good under and without clothes
5. Earrings that look like a million bucks without breaking the bank
6. A customised bag chain with initials
7. Cute carry-on wallets
Which ones do you have your eye on for your loved one this V-day? Let us know in the comments below!