The monsoons are officially here! Although we welcome the respite from the scorching heat, we know that we need to put away some of our favourite makeup products, on account of them breaking down in the rains. Luckily, there are a few great waterproof replacements that keep our faces looking fresh and fabulous. Check them out below.
1. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
This weightless foundation provides full coverage for 24 hours, even in the heaviest of downpours.
2. Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer
If you don’t feeling like wearing a full face of makeup, simply swipe on this matte concealer. The natural-looking finish and long wearing formula make it a total winner.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
This little pot tames, texturises and defines brows – all in one go. The pigmented formula dries down quickly to become absolutely smudge proof.
4. Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick
Eyeshadow sticks are a saviour in any season. Colorbar’s version doesn’t crease, flake or migrate.
5. Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Don’t forgo your signature cat eye due to the rains. This jet black liner stays waterproof for 36 hours, thus keeping your look intact.
6. Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara
Apply this magical formula to get fluttery, curled lashes that won’t clump.
7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Waterproof Liquid Lip Colour
Keep your pout fierce with this liquid lipstick. Apart from being available in 15 beautiful shades, the creamy formula stays put in all conditions.
Have you tried any of these products out? Comment and let us know.