According to Pantone, Greenery is the colour of 2017. In reality, there’s another shade that’s been trending. Dubbed as Millennial Pink, this bubblegum hue is one of the most Instagram-friendly colours. From dresses to bags, backdrops to furniture, this retro hue has infiltrated every field. Naturally, the beauty industry couldn’t be left behind. Ahead, are 5 makeup products in this popular shade.
1. MAC Powder Blush In ‘Dame’
Add a soft flush of colour to your cheeks with this satin-like blush.
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream In ‘Tokyo’
A swipe of this matte, yet creamy, pink is bound to make a statement.
3. Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner In ’19 Diamond Pearly Pink’
Looking for something more party-appropriate? Swap out your regular black liner for this shimmery pink one.
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In ‘196 Pink Blink’
For nails that embody sophistication, apply two coats of this quick-drying formula.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Perfector In ‘Universal’
This universally-flattering primer is a genius at blurring out imperfections. Sweep it on to get a rosy glow of colour.
Are you keen to try any of these out? Comment and let us know.