Saif Ali Khan and Karan Johar are all set to host the IIFA 2017 tonight in New York. 10 years ago it happened in a country next to the United States – England. In 2007, IIFA was held at Yorkshire, and there was a tagline for the ceremony too! It was called IIFA 2007: Yorkshire “Love At First Sight” because, Bollywood.
Are you interested in knowing more, then check out this list of 10 more things that happened during the 2007 awards function –
1) Akshay Kumar was really into singing with RDB –
2) Boman Irani and Lara Dutta were the hosts
Lara Dutta and Boman Irani at IIFA 2007
3) Abhishek and Aishwarya looked madly in love. Wait, that hasn’t changed one bit.
Abhishek and Aishwarya
4) Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia were a couple
5) Colin Firth (my favourite Mr. Darcy) turned up
6) Salman Khan and Govinda were thick then
Salman Khan and Govinda
Does Salman have access to the fountain of youth? That man looks the same!