10 Times Zendaya Ruled The Red CarpetMeg DSouza , 02 Sep 2017
American TV actor, singer, social activist and It-Girl, Zendaya Coleman celebrated her 21st birthday on the 1st of Septemeber. It seems like we’ve featured her amaze-balls style for YEARS now, we can barely believe she’s so young! Whether it’s her fashion choices or her hair and make-up looks, she’s in our top ten for ninety percent of our red carpet roundups — Read: here, here and here. She and her team, led by celebrity stylist Law Roach work out every detail to the T, she pretty much ALWAYS sets the bar.
Scroll on to see the top ten times our birthday girl of the day left us drooling:
1. When she looked almost unreal in this pure white embellished piece by Ralph & Russo.
2. When she looked like a real life tropical goddess in this Dolce & Gabbana creation.
Zendaya at The MET Gala 2017 | Source: imagecollect.com
3. When she rocked this navy blue cut-out gown by Michael Kors.
4. At her first MET Gala in this red and black embroidered custom piece by Fausto Puglisi.
5. When she glitter-bombed her way in this two piece by Vivetta and Swarovski.
6. When she power posed in head-to-toe hot pink in a Christian Siriano pantsuit.
Zendaya at The Humane Society Gala | Source: imagesource.com
7. When she wore this multi-coloured strapless bodice & skirt by Rani Zakhem and the yummiest pastel pink stilletos.
Zendaya at the HBO premiere of “Confirmation” | Source: imagecollect.com
8. When we almost didn’t recognise her in this one-shouldered gold number by Michael Kors.
Zendaya Coleman (Courtesy: Image Collect)
9. In this fuschia pink draped gown by Ralph & Russo.
10. When we couldn’t take our eyes off her in this slick nude coloured Calvin Klein two piece.
Safe to say, she’s definitely got a few go-to designers but she never fails to experiment with her styling. And that’s what we love about her! Here’s wishing her a massive year… We’re sure we’re going to see more of her for years to come!
Take a closer look at her HMU game by clicking here, here, here and here.