After taking in the greatness of New York Fashion Week, all eyes, feet, and social media feeds turned towards London Fashion Week to see the beauty they had to offer. Like every season, LFW was fresh in its own way. It explored various silhouettes and subtly taught us that there is no one way to dress like a 21st-century woman. The beauty looks on these five days of London Fashion Week were equally mesmerizing.
It wasn’t your average eyeshadow, bright lipstick game. This time around, the beauty on the LFW runway was all about being eccentric, bold and badass. Check out 10 of our favorite beauty looks right here:
1. Spray-Painted Lids At House of Holland
2. Coordinated Foggy Lips and Eyes At Sophia Webster
3. Defined Lashlines At JW Anderson
4. Glitter Splatter At Topshop
5. Eye-Highlights 2.0 At Ralph and Russo
6. Outlined Winged Kohl At Versus Versace
7. Ashy Eyes At Phoebe English
8. Cherry Red Lips and Bandanas At Temperley London
9. Undereye Shimmer At Armani
10. Classic Black Winged Eyeliner At Tommy Hilfiger
Beauty was more than highlighting and contouring, we’re loving how makeup has taken the form of art at London Fashion Week.
Which one of these did you screenshot? Let us know in the comments below!