It’s quite true that straight hair is much easier to style, but the same can’t be said about the process of straightening. It is time-consuming and tedious, especially on the days where you’re in a hurry. DAFNI’s ceramic straightening brush is just the right tool for the girl-on-the-go. It’s easy to use, saves time and is safer for your hair. Plus, they also have a portable hair styling brush, DAFNI Go, that’s perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle.
Our beauty ninja, Natasha Patel, tried out two celeb-inspired hairstyles with the help of this tool, and the results were uncanny. Check out the step-by-step hairstyles in the video below:
Scroll through the gallery to see her take on Alia Bhatt and Sonam Kapoor‘s cool hairstyles:
1. For best results, use it on dry de-tangled hair.
2. Don’t use it in wet environments like in the bath or shower.
3. Don’t make direct contact with your ear, face or hands.
4. Don’t use it on synthetic hair extensions, but you can use it on extensions made of real hair.
5. It’s easy to clean. Once cooled down, just use a damp cloth if you need to clean it.
Will you be using this tool and trying out these hairstyles anytime soon? Tell us your reviews in the comments below.
*This post is in partnership with DAFNI India.