What could be more fun than attending a friend’s wedding? Apart from being involved on his/her big day, you also get an excuse to flaunt your best outfits and dance the night away! Of course, you need some great makeup to complement your look. Which is why we’ve curated a list of #makeupinspo to get you started.
1. Deepika Padukone‘s Demure Cat-Eye
The tiny wing, a.k.a kitten eye, will add a cute and unexpected touch to any outfit.
2. Sonakshi Sinha’s Glamorous Metallic Lids
Perfect for a cocktail party, don’t you think?
3. Athiya Shetty’s Bold Cherry Lips
After a long night of dancing, a bright pout will make you look put together at brunch.
4. Kareena Kapoor’s Brown Smoked Eye And Nude Pout
Got a daytime function? This neutral eye and lip look will keep things elegant.
5. Sonam Kapoor’s Pink And Gold Lids, Coupled With Coral Lips
This look screams fun! Pair it with a colourful lehenga at the sangeet and you will be good to go.
6. Alia Bhatt‘s Kohl-Rimmed Eyes
This smudged look is easy to replicate and will bring out your eyes beautifully.
7. Jacqueline Fernandez’s Dewy Skin And Pink Pout
Stick to this fresh look for a relaxed, mehendi function.
What's going to happen to #DigitalMedia ? Hmmm yes @jacquelinef143 definitely knows it nw because I was lucky to get her ready for #FicciFrames2017 opening ceremony .In a #beautiful @manishmalhotra05 #saree we kept a simple #PonyTail & #freshMakeup using her own range of @thebodyshopindia #lipstick … #MakeUpHairByShaanmu
8. Aditi Rao Hydari’s Reverse Cat-Eye And Bold Brows
Paired with a sari, this trendy makeup style will definitely steal a ton of hearts.
Which look are you gonna recreate? Let us know in the comments below!