This weekend Mumbai is going to get a break from it’s collective week-long drudgery with the not-so-surprise visit from pop superstar Ed Sheeran. This will be his second concert in Mumbai, this time for his Divide Album Asia Tour and let’s just say we’re all finding it hard to keep it together in anticipation of just Ed, with his guitar, crooning on the mic. And as far as what you need to know goes, we’ve got you covered!
The Concert Guide
- Gates at the Jio Gardens, BKC open at 5pm on Sunday, November 19 and you can expect minimal lines at the booking office because most tickets have already been delivered to their owners.
- There will be designated parking areas.
- Jio Gardens is a no smoking zone and NO RE-ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED. So, smokers take note.
- Fans can get selfie-ready with official merchandise available at the venue and head to Pixel 2 and Jio to take some Insta-worthy pictures with all the cool installations and effects.
- Be sure to carry fully-charged battery packs as there are no charging stations at the venue coz after all, if you don’t capture it, did it even happen?
- Backpacks and outside food items will not be allowed inside the venue. But fret not, everyone will get RFID cards for seamless cashless transactions inside the venue so that you can buy all the food and drinks your heart desires.
P.S: Ed Sheeran is kicking off a particularly star-studded International music performance lineup, so you guys should get booking, if you haven’t already.
In the meanies, get pumped with this crowd-pleaser!