Top 13 Beauty Moments Of 2017Natasha Patel , 22 Dec 2017
2017 was a big year—We saw people grow, brands change, new beauty launches release, amazing associations with publications, projects that encompassed some amazing moments and so much more. On the whole it was an inspiring and thrilling year. And when you zoom in on the beauty world, you’d notice a bevy of moments that had us all ears, eyes, feet—The whole nine yards you could say… So much so, that some of them made a gradual shift to being coined a “trend”. Scroll down to get the low down!
1. Lisa Haydon’s went all blonde bombshell on us
2. Priyanka Chopra‘s Met Gala makeup & hair was the talk of the town
3. Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty foundation line launched with 40 shades and that shook the internet
4. Kim Kardashian’s lip ring made a statement following her minimal and basic makeup look
5. Cara Delevigne’s beautifully shaved head had everyone’s jaws drop
6. Masaba channeled Cher hair for a magazine cover and blew us away
7. British Vogue announced their new contributing beauty editors; Val Garland, Sam McKnight, Guido Palau and Charlotte Tilbury
8. Jacqueline Fernandez’ signature line for The Body Shop hit stores
9. Tom Ford named 100 lipstick after his closest friends (Psst, your name could be one of them too!)
10. Balmain teamed up with L’Oréal Paris
11. Panteen named Priyanka Chopra their new brand ambassador
Priyanka Chopra | Pantene Oil Replacement
12. Sephora India launched their e-commerce website
13. We launched the first ever Digital Beauty Awards—The #MissMaliniBeautyAwards
Winners MissMalini BeautyAwards
What did you think of these awesome moments in beauty this year? Which one is your fave?
Don’t forget to follow @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.