The 75th Golden Globe Awards happened a few hours ago and we’re still reeling from all the stunning ensembles we saw on the red carpet. While everyone, and we mean everyone wore black in support of a campaign called, #TimesUp (you can read more about it here), there were a few that really stood out to us.
1. Heidi Klum’s Glittery High-Low Gown
2. Margot Robbie’s Sexy Yet Structured Ensemble
3. Nicole Kidman’s Stunning Fit and Flare Gown
4. Diane Kruger’s Sheer Cape Gown
5. Emilia Clark’s Deep Neck Dress
6. Emma Stone’s One Shoulder Wonder
7. Angelina Jolie’s Sheer, Furry Beauty
8. Reese Witherspoon and Eva Longoria’s Sleek Trail Gowns
9. Kate Hudson’s Sexy Naked Dress
10. Gal Gadot’s Classy Bandage Dress
Which of these all-black red carpet looks are you diggin’ most? Let us know in the comments below!
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more red carpet photos from the Golden Globe Awards.