The all-black dress code had a prominent voice on the red carpet of 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards for the #TimesUp campaign. So we’re guessing it took some good scouting for the celebrity stylists to pick out gowns that could impress all. The celebs definitely upped the ante with their choices, looking gorgeous as ever. Some major bling took over the red carpet as well, to match up the elegance of the ensembles. Here are some of the sparkles that were understated yet drool-worthy.
1. Angelina Jolie Wore Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings And Diamond Ring Set
2. Jessica Biel Wore Bvlgari Bracelet And Earrings
3. Shailene Woodley Wore Forevermark Princess Cut Diamond Earrings
4. Dakota Johnson Wore Nirav Modi Jewels Diamond Earrings And Bangles
5. Reese Witherspoon Wore Bvlgari Earrings And Bracelet
6. Emilia Clarke Wore Studs And A Necklace From Harry Winston
7. Zoe Kravitz Wore Emerald Earrings By Lorraine Schwartz
8. Viola Davis Wore A Layered Necklace, A Ring And Studs From Harry Winston
9. Alexis Bledel Wore Forevermark Diamond Short Drop Earrings, Bracelet and Ring
10. Heidi Klum Wore Black Diamond Earrings And Ring By Lorraine Schwartz
11. Jessica Chastain Wore Piaget Earrings
12. Gal Gadot Wore Chandelier Earrings And Bracelet From Tiffany & Co.
13. Kate Hudson In A Pendant Necklace And Studs From Harry Winston
14. Allison Williams Wore Forevermark Diamond Choker, Rings And Bands
15. Alison Brie Wore Bvlgari Necklace and Bracelet
Which one of these jewels did you like the best? Tell us in the comments below.