Love is one of those mysterious yet beautiful feelings that the world needs a lot more of. It has been the subject of many great novels and songs throughout history – some sentimental and some uplifting. Unarguably, a soulful love song has the power to give us all the feels. Here are our picks of 20 romantic songs of all time.
1. By Your Side, Sade
2. Thousand Years, Christina Perri
3. Hero, Enrique Iglesias
4. Perfect, Ed Sheeran
5. My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion
6. I Will Always Love You, Whitney Houston
7. You’re Still The One, Shania Twain
8. As Long As You Love Me, Backstreet Boys
9. I Won’t Give Up, Jason Mraz
10. Your Body Is Wonderland, John Mayer
11. Somewhere Only We Know, Keane
12. Can’t Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley
13. You’re Beautiful, James Blunt
14. I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing, Aerosmith
15. Truly Madly Deeply, Savage Garden
16. I’ll Make Love To You, Boyz II Men
17. Have You Really Ever Loved A Woman?, Bryan Adams
18. Somethin’ Stupid, Robbie Williams And Nicole Kidman
19. Lucky, Colbie Caillat & Jason Mraz
20. All Of Me, John Legend
What’s your most favourite love song? Let us know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!