Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt graced the third episode of BFFs with Vogue, the cool show hosted by Neha Dhupia and it was a lot of fun to watch. The actresses (breaking the age-old and very sexist norm that two top actresses can never be friends) were funny, sharp and just a little snarky for the episode to be an entertaining one. Here’s a list of the top moments from their interview –
1) When Alia introduced Katrina by singing the tune of Sheila Ki Jawaani, she changed the lyrics to Katy Ki Jawaani –
2) And revealed that they’re both single –
3) Katrina gave some deep, meaningful advice throughout the show –
While Alia and Neha giggled
4) And Katrina said that both she and Salman give good advice, they’re just bad at articulating it –
According to Katrina, Salman doesn’t let his emotions dictate his behaviour.
5) Katrina would steal Alia’s role in Dear Zindagi if she could (while Alia couldn’t think of any movie role of Katrina’s she’d want to steal) –
6) And that Ranveer Singh’s style makes Katrina go WTF?! But in a good way…
7) When Alia said that a Filmfare award is more important to her than a Screen Award or an IIFA –
8) And that she makes this face when she’s drunk –
9) When Katrina said that Salman has most ‘game’ in the industry and that he would want her to keep her clothes on…
10) Kriti Sanon was spoken about –
11) Alia revealed that Katrina is horrible at responding to messages. Katrina shot back by saying Alia doesn’t know that we can see when she’s online and she has read your message but she’s choosing to not respond to it.
12) Alia also said that Katrina is not very open about her feelings, while Katrina said that Alia needs to be more generous and send some critics and awards along her way instead of taking them all.
“Sharing is caring”
13) Alia also revealed that Katrina is THAT friend who ditches at the last moment. In the perfect comeback, Katrina said that she hates that Alia can call Karan Johar her best friend –
You see, lesser mortals don’t have that privilege.
You can watch the entire interview here.