The latest episode of BFFs with Vogue, hosted by Neha Dhupia had Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar as guests. The frequent collaborators are also best friends in real life and it shows. They had each other’s back of course but they constantly cracked jokes on each other’s expense which was hilarious to watch!
Here are the top 15 moments –
1) According to Bhumi, Ayuushmann’s fantasy is to be on another planet with his soulmate. She also called him supremely sexual ?
Bhumi: I was 94 kgs and for 5 days we shot the climax of Dum Laga Ke Haisha where we were a Vikram – Betal jodi and he was running with me. The body double couldn’t carry me, he gave up.
Ayushmann: Yea, for the top shots and back shots, they had a body double who could not carry her. Maine bola main Roadie hoon, main karoonga!
3) Ayushmann also said that when he joined MTV, Rannvijay told him that his “looks are for radio”.
It was a joke, but ouch.
4) Bhumi spoke about the time she had the responsibility of keeping 8 phones (including Ayushmann’s) with her at a common friend’s wedding but she got shit faced and completely forgot where her bag is.
Bhumi added to that by saying ‘take your time, I like it slow.’
7) Neha asked Bhumi to confess something to Ayushmann if she has lied to him in the past and she hilariously revealed that during Dum Laga Ke Haisha she was 94kgs, not 89 kgs as she had earlier claimed.
Ayushmann said that he did it because he was nervous about shooting for the climax… of the film. He said that while he had major performance pressure during Shubh Mangal Savdhan, he had performance anxiety during Dum Laga Ke Haisha.
8) When Ayushmann said that all actors who sing (apart from him) use autotune. And Bhumi said that Hawaizaada was the worst film Ayushmann has starred in.
She later changed her answer to Bewakoofiyan.
9) Ayushmann then elaborated on why Hawaizaada was a film he should have turned down. He said that the tonality of the film was a problem. The movie should have been more real, but it became like this fantasy film.
10) Bhumi said that she regrets turning down Bareily Ki Barfi and that a secret about Akshay Kumar that no one knows is that he’s very fond of sweets.