6 Celebrities Who Are Giving Us Fitness Goals This World Health DayPriyanka Parmar , 07 Apr 2018
Bollywood Celebs Fitness Goals
Fitness has become the way of life for most of us, and especially Brown celebrities. While some actors stick to the traditional gym training to remain fit, others like to explore workout regimes that extend well beyond the gym. That’s why, this World Health Day, we decided to spread some fitness inspiration because the rewards are so good. Keep reading and you’ll agree with us by the end of this.
1. Richa Chadha has often voiced her love for cycling and tries to fit that into her daily schedule. The Fukrey girl tries not to miss it and it’s clearly working for her.
2. Jacqueline Fernandes is the mayor of pole dancing town and has inspired many of her peers to take up this interesting activity as a form of fitness and if her Instagram posts are anything to go by, she has gotten pretty good at it.
3. Vidyut Jamwal is a trained martial arts fighter and has been known to all of his scenes on his own. The Commando actor has a black belt and if his fit physique is anything to go by, he sure does a lot of it.
4. Yami Gautam has also taken up pole dancing to remain fit. She recently shared a video of herself hanging from the pole and has been thoroughly enjoying her sessions with pole dance instructor Aarifa Bhinderwala.
5. Of course, Tiger Shroff made it to our list. The actor is trained in martial arts and gymnastics and has always had an affinity towards it. He has learnt Kalaripayattu, Krav Maga, and Silat and has trained rigorously to attain mastery in those arts.
6. Nora Fatehi is an excellent belly dancer & practices it as often as she can. We also hear that she has taken up football and is being coached by Govi Tyler.
Who according to you is the fittest Bollywood celeb? Tell us in the comments below!