7 Super Confusing Riddles That Are Complete Head-ScratchersKarishma Govil , 17 Apr 2018
Girl Confused (Image Courtesy: Shutterstock)
Aren’t confusing riddles fun? They really make us think and we all love a good headscratcher once in a while. Today, we’ve got you a list of riddles that’ll baffle your mind and confuse the hell out of you. Ready to try them out? Here they are!
1. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?
Answer: A Keyboard
2. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Answer: The Letter ‘M’
3. Which word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?
4. What is the question you can ask all day, get different answers for the same, and they would still be correct?
Answer: What’s the time?
Confused Guy (Image Courtesy: Shutterstock)
5. Two fathers and two sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish each. So, why do they bring home only three fish?
Answer: The group included grandfather, father, and son
6. There are three stoves: a glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have one match. Which do you light up first?
Answer: You light the match first.
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one, Michael J. Fox has a small one, Madonna doesn’t have one, the pope has one but he never uses it, Bill Clinton has one and he uses it all the time! What is it?
Answer: A Surname
So, did you manage to get any of them right? If you didn’t, don’t be too hard on yourself since they can be pretty tricky. Now it’s your turn. Ask people around if they’d know the answers to these confusing riddles and we wish them good luck!
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!