Just a few days ago, we saw Deepika Padukone slay the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival and MET Gala. We were quite interested to know the ensembles she would pull off this time, and she didn’t let us down. We were invested in her looks from both the events and picked on a trend she has been using for almost all her red carpet appearances.
It is all about monochrome when it comes to her red carpet glamour. That’s the one trick celebrity stylist Shaleena Nathani abides by while styling her for such occasions. Always pick a solid hue and then match the shoes! That’s a rule even we can comply with easily for a stylish look. Here are the fabulous instances where Deepika proved it is always a good idea to go tone-on-tone:
1. At The Cannes Film Festival In Ashi Studio Gown And Aquazzura Heels
2. At Cannes Film Festival In Zuhair Murad Gown And Nicholas Kirkwood Heels
3. At MET Gala In Prabal Gurung And Christian Louboutin Heels
4. At Filmfare Middle East Launch In Amit Aggarwal
5. At Zee Channel‘s 25th Year Celebration In Sabyasachi
6. At Lux Golden Rose Awards In Monisha Jaising
7. At The Filmfare Glamour And Style Awards In Gauri And Nainika
Which one of these looks did you like the best? Tell us in the comments below.
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.