The Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Has Now Launched In GoaAtmaj Vyas , 28 Aug 2018
For those of you who don’t know what the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus service is, it’s basically one of the coolest and most prestigious, tour bus chains in the world. With services running in almost every major city in the world, these buses are a huge part of tourist package deals. They take you all over the city to all the major tourist attractions. While this service has been running in Delhi for a while now, it’s addition to Goa is pretty significant in regards to demand and tourist travel.
How It Works
1. There are two lines the buses run on namely the green line and the blue line.
2. There are a total of 31 tour points. 20 of them are in North Goa and 11 that are in South/Central Goa.
3. Some of the places on the green line include ASI Museum, Se Cathedral Church and Miramar Beach.
4. On the blue line, you’ve got places like Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach and Anjuna Beach.
5. There are a total of 10 buses that run on both lines.
6. The buses halt at every stop for a minute. You have to chose if you want to hop off and check out the spot or if it doesn’t interest you can just sit on the bus and step out at the next point of your interest. Once you do there will be a bus at every hours interval to pick you.
7. There are 3 main interchange points which are Miramar, Calangute and Ribandar Patto.
Highlights & Features
Well, they’ve got a whole bunch of features that are absolutely amazing! Here are a few!
1. Operates 365 days a year.
2. Guest Relations Executive on board every bus.
3. An app to track arrival and departures of the bus.
4. Double-decker buses and high-deck buses with an AC section and an open section.
5. Hop-on and hop-off the at your convenience.
Pricing & Booking
1. For a one day pass, you’d have to spend around ₹ 300/- per person.
2. A two-day pass will cost you around ₹ 500/- per person.
3. You can book your tickets at the counter or even online.
Make sure you check them out! Goa is a place that has so many amazing spots to discover and taking a day or two out of your schedule to tour the place might actually be a super fun thing!
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!