Alia Bhatt is one of my all time faves from the industry when it comes to fashion. Why, might you ask? Well, for starters, the fact that there isn’t one way to define her style really makes her someone who is versatile and experimental with fashion choices. Add that to the fact that each of Alia Bhatt’s looks are unique in their own way, yet still manage to capture the quirk that’s so undeniably a part of who she is is why I love her style so much.
Today, I’m zooming in on six times when her desi style game was hella on point—Check it out here for some inspo, love and (tiny) Alia obsession:
1. When She Made Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow Look Like The Hottest Combination Of The Season
2. When She Worked The BnW Vibe Perfectly Into Desi Wear
3. When She Proved How You Don’t Need Jewellery When Your Outfit Can Do All The Talking
4. When Her Metallic Desi Vibe Was At Its Peak
5. When She Proved Going Monochrome With Desi Wear Is Never A Bad Idea
6. When She Pulled Off A Pineapple Printed Anarkali
Which one of these looks do you like best? Tell me in the comments below!