It’s the festive season and it’s time to bring out those gorgeous traditional drapes. If you are like me then you may have a few selected styles in your closet that are dear to you. But this year I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and try new styles of sarees. The one person that I am taking inspiration from in this department is Kangana Ranaut.
I was very impressed by the fact that she chooses sarees for her travels too. So, when my saree wardrobe needed a makeover, I scrolled through celebrity stylist Ami Patel‘s Instagram feed to have a looks at Kangana Ranaut’s saree game. Here are a few of her saree styles that I am taking inspiration from:
1. Broad Border Saree
2. Embellished Net Saree
3. Saree Cinched At The Waist With A Belt
4. The Classic Kanjeevaram Saree In Contrasting Colours
5. The Monochrome Kanjeevaram Saree
6. The Delicate Chiffon Saree
7. A Handwoven Saree Teamed With A Cold Shoulder Blouse
8. Vibrant Saree Styled With A Pastel Blouse
9. A Saree With Modern Motif Like A Dog Print
I am definitely gonna try to style a belt with my saree and maybe even invest in an embellished net drape. Which one of these looks will you try out this festive season? Tell us in the comments below.