As a Beauty Editor if you had to know something about me, it’s that I’m a major hoarder, just because of the heaps of makeup I buy and get sent… While I do hold a few Instagram giveaways and often share stuff with my friends and colleagues (who practically transform themselves into vultures the minute they see a makeup bag), I still manage to keep a few special and unique things for myself.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’d know I’m obsessed with all kinds of eye products, and I usually end up saving the good stuff—aka eyeliners, palettes, mascaras and shadow pods. Today, I’m going to take you through 9 eyeshadows that I’m DYING to use but try my best to resist the urge to touch them because they’re just so freakin’ pretty!
1. KIKO Milano Eyeshadow
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
3. Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow
4. Fenty Killawatt Foil Duo
5. Dior 5 Couleurs Cool Wave Eyeshadow
6. Bobbi Brown Luxe Eye Shadow
7. Too Faced Sugar Peach Wet And Dry Face & Eye Palette
8. MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
9. By Terry Eye Designer Eyeshadow Palette
Which one would you preserve and keep for the rest of your life? Let me know in the comments below!