We love how men are now experimenting with their wardrobe and investing time is creating their personal style. If you want to create your own style and be the cool kid on the block then you should definitely check out Ayushmann Khurrana‘s recent style file. With the help of celebrity stylist Isha Bhansali, Ayushmann has really quirked it up when it comes to his fashion game. The duo manages to take some risks and successfully create looks that are unconventional yet uber cool, giving us a new perception to menswear.
When asked about her thought process behind styling Ayushmann, Isha shared with us some insight:
I always keep his personality in mind. He is an actor, singer, musician, writer, poet; he is a bit of everything. Which is why I have to take (into consideration) a bit of everything. One day you’ll see him in a leather jacket and the next day you’ll see him in a wrap kurta. Third day he’d be in these very sporty sneakers, something really casual and next he would be in something completely edgy and futuristic. I keep his interest in mind. In the end, he himself loves it and he understands my thought process.
With his new movies, Andhadhun and Badhaai Ho‘s promotional spree, we have seen him rock some outfits that elevate the street style to a whole new level. Here are a few of the looks that Ayushmann slayed like a pro:
1. White wrap kurta From TISA
2. Checkered outfit from Son Of A Noble SNOB and Shirt from Jack & Jones
3. Sweatshirt and joggers from Adidas Originals
4. Shirt from Unit By Rajat Suri, jacket from Dhruv Vaish and rubber coated jeans from Zara
5. Coord set from Armaan Randhawa
6. Outfit from Armaan Randhawa
7. Wrap vest and high-neck kurta from TISA
8. Bomber jacket from FILA teamed with Calvin Klein x Andy Warhol jeans
9. Shirt and waistcoat from Abraham & Thakore and Calvin Klein jeans
10. Oversized hoodie from Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein jeans
Which one of these outfits did you like the best? Tell us in the comments below.