The one trend that will never go out of style has to be the monochrome trend. The fun part is that now it has also upgraded from just being an all-black look or an all-white look to all sorts of colours. The one-tone outfit is many times very easy to pull off. But if there are tricky colours like red—which can easily look overpowering—then we all need some references to get it right.
The one person who is a pro at this kind of tonal dressing is Anushka Sharma. Kudos to celebrity stylist Allia Al Rufai, who has put together some amazing monochrome looks for Anushka. The best part about them is that they look very simple and easily achievable. Here are some of our favourite monochrome looks on Anushka:
1. In A Co-ord Set From 431:88
2. In A Top From Zara And A Skirt From 431:88
3. In An Outfit From Zara
4. In An Outfit From Massimo Dutti And Shoes From Puma
5. In A Co-Ord Set From Shift By Nimish Shah And Shoes From Yeezy
6. In A Pantsuit By Nikhil Thampi
7. In A Shirt From Deme By Gabriella And Jeans From Pull & Bear
8. In A Co-Ord Set From Armani
9. In An All-White Ensemble
We can’t choose which one is our favourite monochrome look? Can you?