Beyoncé was in India just this month for Isha Ambani‘s pre-wedding functions, where she performed (read: had a private concert) at her sangeet. So, what we got was a good dose of Queen Bey in some stellar designs created by renowned Indian fashion designers.
After some amazing concert looks and red carpet appearances in high-end international designer-wear, celebrity stylist Zerina Akers rightfully chose to go for indigenous designers for her visit to India. But even before this, Beyoncé was seen in a Falguni Shane Peacock ensemble earlier this year. So, we can safely say that this year Indian designer creations had some amazing moments because of Queen Bey. Check them out:
1. Glam Goddess In Falguni Shane Peacock
2. Twirl & Swirl In Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
3. Concert Ready In Falguni Shane Peacock
4. Desi Diva In Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla & Jewellery From Pinkcity by Anita Dongre
5. Sparkle & Shine In Falguni Shane Peacock
6. Bedazzled Beauty In Shivan & Narresh
We love the well-deserved spotlight and exposure Indian designers are receiving on the international level through her wardrobe. Also, the fact that all the designs are just perfect and in sync with Queen Bey’s fashion quotient makes it sensational.
Which one of these looks did you like the best? Let us know in the comments below.
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.