7 Hilarious Quotes By Betty White That'll Prove She Is Savage AFKarishma Govil , 18 Jan 2019
Betty White recently celebrated her 97th birthday and we just can’t get over how funny she is. Born in 1922, she began her acting career in the ’30s. Her career includes both—television and cinema. She has been in the industry for decades now and she has only grown wiser, carefree and funnier than ever! She has been widely appreciated for her roles in The Golden Girls, Hot In Cleveland and The Mary Tyler Moore Show. Today, we’re listing down many funny things Betty has said and they will definitely make you ROFL! Scroll down for a laughter riot…
1. “Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep, nine if you’re ugly.”
2. “Why do people say ‘grow some balls’? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”
3. “I may be a senior, but so what? I’m still hot.”
4. “I have no regrets at all. None. I consider myself to be the luckiest old broad on two feet.”
5. “Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much.”
6. “People say, ‘But Betty, Facebook is a great way to connect with old friends.’ Well, at my age, if I want to connect with old friends I need an Ouija board.”
7. “I’m a health nut. My favourite food is hot dogs with French fries. And my exercise: I have a two-story house and a very bad memory, so I’m up and down those stairs.”
This totally proves that Betty White is a living legend and we should all stand to be more like her. What do you think?
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!