Aside from the MET Gala event, the Grammy Awards is the one where all the celebs like to show off their slightly quirky style. It’s because of the fact that celebrities bring out ensembles that match their personality. So, we have a variety of bold and fearless looks every year to double tap on. This year was no exception, and the red carpet of the 2019 Grammy Awards was lit indeed! From hats having a major moment to long-trained gowns, all the ensembles were just stellar. Here are a few of the ones that stood out for us:
1. Cardi B’s Dramatic Outfit From Mugler
2. Katy Perry’s Structured Gown From Balmain
3. Miley Cyrus’ Oversized Pantsuit From Mugler
4. Jennifer Lopez’s Embellished Dress From Ralph & Russo
5. Dua Lipa’s Gown Featuring A Long Train Of Many Shades Of Grey
6. Lady Gaga’s Sparkling Celine Gown
7. Bebe Rexha’s Voluminous Tulle Gown From Monsoori
8. Janelle Monáe’s Strong Shoulder Dress By Jean Paul Gaultier
9. Camila Cabello’s Shiny Pink Gown From Armani
10. Tracee Ellis Ross’ Statement-Making Ralph & Russo Pantsuit
Which one of these looks would you be talking about for the rest of the year? Do let us know in the comments below.
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.