The one day where cupid works overtime is Valentine’s Day! Everyone is in love and are super romantic on this day! There are many ways to celebrate this special day with your SO like going for a candlelit dinner at a restaurant, a romantic movie or a long walk, or even spending quality time together at home. If you’re the kinda couple who prefers to stay in, then there are many things you can do to set the mood. Light up some scented candles, cook a lovely meal and sort out the most important factor in making it really romantic—music! The music you play can really set the tone of the night and if you want to woo your partner, make sure to play some really good tunes. Set a playlist with both classics and new tracks to mix it up. If you’re struggling with which songs should make it to this list, here are a few we’ve handpicked for you! Here they are.
1. Perfect By Ed Sheeran
2. Butterflies By Kacey Musgraves
3. A Thousand Years By Christina Perri
4. Pillowtalk By ZAYN
5. Your Body Is A Wonderland By John Mayer
6. Beneath Your Beautiful By Labrinth
7. Stereo Hearts By Gym Class Heroes Ft. Adam Levine
8. Thinking Out Loud By Ed Sheeran
9. Love Me Like You Do By Ellie Goulding
10. Bubbly By Colby Caillat
11. All Of Me By John Legend
12. Better Together By Jack Johnson
13. Stand By Me By Ben E. King
14. Wanted By Hunter Haye
15. When You Say Nothing At All By Ronan Keating
These will really help set the mood for the night. Tell us which of these songs is your favourite in the comments below!
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!