We all can understand why Ranveer Singh is currently being a true fan of Deepika Padukone on her Instagram photos. I mean, the couple are known for being sweet via their comments, but we can’t really blame Ranveer for going all gaga over Deepika’s recent pictures. She looks stunning, to say the least!
After obsessing over the pictures for some time, our fashion radar actually focused on the dress she donned. Celebrity stylist Shaleena Nathani chose this gorgeous dress from Gauri & Nainika that is specially made for this summer. It had all the sartorial details that we were looking for in a maxi dress:
– Halter neckline has been one of the biggest trends of spring/summer 2019.
– The romance of the ruffles always makes its way into our wardrobe.
– The floral prints are synonymous to the summer vibes, especially when they are in the vibrant colour she dons.
– The flowy silhouette and the floor-grazing length makes this a statement maxi dress you would wanna own.
– The dress is cinched at the natural waist to give it some definition in all the flowy volume.
The fact that we saw this dress just weeks ago on the ramp of Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2019 is also interesting. Check out how it looked on the ramp versus the reality when Deepika wore it:
Because this dress actually checks off all the boxes of being a perfect summer dress, we can’t help but bookmark it as an inspo for this year’s summer wardrobe. Are you going to do the same?