This DIY Lip Scrub Actually Works & You Need To Try It Tonight!Natasha Patel , 22 Feb 2019
Picture this, it’s Friday night and you have on your comfiest pjs, your favourite show on and the best comfort food—a chilli cheese toast. But as you satisfyingly gobble down the sandwich, you notice a few rough crumbs on your lips. After dusting them off, you realise they’re your actual lips!
Dry and flaky lips can be a real pain in the a**. But if you’re looking for a quick and easy remedy, we have the best at-home DIY for you:
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil
Here’s a step-by-step on what to do:
- Make sure your lip don’t have any lipstick residue on the lips. Just dab some water over them.
- Now mix up the ingredients and start gently exfoliating your lips.
- After a couple of minutes, take a warm damp cloth and remove the scrub.
- Apply a slightly thick layer of a hydrating lip balm and leave it over your lips.
- Netflix, sleep and wake up the next day with softer lips.
Why this the scrub works so well:
- brown sugar—great as a natural exfoliant
- honey—antibacterial properties
- coconut oil—healing properties
Actual visual of us scrubbing off the dead skin…
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.