15 Times Janhvi Kapoor's Fashion-Forward Style Was Totally RelatableRashmi Bhosale , 06 Mar 2019
Whether spotted at the airport or at an event or outside a famous B-town hangout place, celebs are always serving us some major inspo. The newbies on the block are on our fashion radar, especially the debutants of 2018. Last year, Janhvi Kapoor showed us her on-screen flair and off-screen fashion fierceness. But the best part about it had to be the relatability of her ensembles.
Even though she wears designer brands or high-end labels, the effortlessness of her OOTDs makes them aspirational. So today, on her birthday, we look back at the 15 times she aced different kinds of looks and became our style inspiration:
1. Boho-Chic Vibes In Anamika Khanna
2. Basics Done Right With Patch Print Denim
3. Teaming Her Desi Side With Uber-Cool Slides
4. Enchanting Contemporary Desi Style In Anushree Reddy
5. Taking The Classic White & Blue Combo To A Whole New Level
6. Keeping It Simple & Ethnic For A Casual Day Out
7. Blazing In Red For A Night Out
8. Channelling Her Inner Princess In Shehlaa Khan
11. Dared To Dazzle In Falguni Shane Peacock
12. Cute Summer Dress Teamed With Dad Shoes From Louis Vuitton
13. Winter Warrior In A Gown From Reem Acra
14. Slaying The Saree Game In A Stunning Drape By Arpita Mehta
5. Taking On Modern Bohemian Style In Anamika Khanna
Which one of these looks of Janhvi Kapoor did you like the best? Tell us in the comments below.
Follow @missmalinifashion and @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.