Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal is the next pair of BFFs to be seen on Colors Infinity’s BFFs With Vogue, hosted by Neha Dhupia. The two have worked together in Manmarziyan and share a pretty close bond. Both of them love pulling each other’s leg, both belong to non-filmy backgrounds and have made it to the inner circle on their own hard work. Above all, both of them are as real as it can possibly get. No wonder we loved watching their camaraderie on the show.
Here are 5 of our top favourite moments from their episode:
1. When Taapsee revealed that she calls Vicky ‘Lul’, a random slang word commonly used in Delhi, he spontaneously turned it into an acronym for Launde You’re Lovely. That was an epic turn around, Vicky!
2. When Taapsee and Vicky had similar yet very different stories about their decision to join films and how they broke it to their respective parents. It was cute and it was all of us who have tried or are still trying to convince our folks to let us take the ‘road less taken’.
3. Vicky recalled the time when PM Narendra Modi quoted the famous dialogue ‘How’s the josh?‘ from his film, Uri: The Surgical Strike. His was inundated all the calls and messages and we are sure, slightly overwhelmed too. Well, the PM quoting you in one of his speeches is not something you dream about, right?! But good things happen, and they happen to the chosen ones, Vicky.
4. The Scary Spice game was way too much fun! Both Vicky and Taapsee had to prove how well they know each other as BFFs or else take a shot of anything from the nasty spice platter. They fared quite well, to be honest, but couldn’t save themselves from a few chillies either.
5. Last but definitely not the least awesome one – when Vicky imitated Taapsee’s hangry moment. It was simply THE BEST and I guarantee you guys will ROFL.
If you love B-town friendships as much as we do, the latest one us sure to make you go awww. Don’t forget to catch BFFs With Vogue on Colors Infinity.