The monsoons are upon us and it feels great, especially after the dreaded summer heat. We all know that monsoon season turns us all into romantics, with the smell of fresh rain and the pitter patter of droplets. I know it may sound a tad bit cheesy, but it makes me want to grab a cuppa hot coffee and sit by the window. But the ultimate mood enhancer is a good playlist playing in the background. It sets just the perf mood.
We wanted to share our top favourite tracks to add to your monsoon playlist to get you relaxed and enjoy the weather. Here’s something for sure — you’re going to feel all chill-axed with these tracks.
1. Monsoon By Amber Mark feat. Mia Mark
2. Paris In The Rain By Lauv
3. Baarish Lete Aana (Unplugged Version) By Darshan Raval
4. Dancing In The Rain (Live Version) By Rad Museum feat. Jusén
5. Khaabon Ke Parinday By Mohit Chauhan and Alyssa Mendonsa
6. Standing In The Rain By The Paper Kites
7. Kho Gaye Hum Kahan By Jasleen Royal and Prateek Kuhad
8. Bath By Offonoff
9. Saturday Nights (Remix) By Khalid and Kane Brown
10. Cold Water (Acoustic) By Justin Bieber
So, if you want to unwind with your chai or coffee, whichever you fancy, these songs should help you set the mood right. Tell us your favourites in the comments below.
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!