This DIY Serum Will Make Your Eyebrows Grow FasterEesha Kokane , 02 Aug 2019
Let’s be honest, Cara Delevigne‘s eyebrows have started a revolution. You must’ve noticed that dark and prominent eyebrows are the highlight of every celebrity’s makeup look these days. In fact, the sale of brow products has shot up over the last few years! However, in the midst of this bold brow trend somehow the only person who was unaware about it was the lady who threads my eyebrows. A few months ago, after a horrid threading appointment, my eyebrows ended up looking like two baby caterpillars glued to my forehead. After freaking out and getting tired of filling my brows every day, I found a recipe for this DIY eyebrow serum that worked wonders! Here’s all you need to know about it:
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tbsp of Castor oil
- 1 tbsp of Almond oil
- 2-3 drops of Vitamin E oil
- 1 small container
How To Make It:
- Take a small bowl and mix all the oils together. Make sure that your castor oil is cold-pressed and hexane-free.
- After you’ve mixed all the ingredients in the bowl, let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- After you’ve let the mixture sit for a while transfer it into a small container.
- Use this DIY eyebrow serum every night before you go to sleep.
Why It Works:
- Castor Oil: This oil has recently gained a lot of popularity in the beauty community and with good reason. It’s packed with nutrients and both Omega 6 and Omega 9. It’s great to apply on your scalp and eyebrows to speed up hair growth. However, make sure that your castor oil is organic, hexane-free and cold-pressed so that you will get the best results.
- Almond Oil: This oil has been a beauty staple in India for decades. If you want to grow healthy and strong hair, almond oil should definitely be in your hair care routine (plus it’s also great for your skin).
- Vitamin E: A few drops of this oil will go a long way. You can either use a few drops of vitamin E oil from the bottle or cut open a pill and use it. Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties help repair damaged hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth.
This DIY eyebrow serum is all you need to regrow healthy and thick eyebrows!
Follow @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.