Here's How You Can Recreate Kareena Kapoor Khan's Minimalistic Glam LookEesha Kokane , 09 Aug 2019
Kareena Kapoor Khan | (Source: Instagram | @tanyaghavri)
If looks could kill we’d all be on the floor right now! A few days ago I had a mini fangirl moment when I came across this gorgeous picture of Kareena Kapoor Khan. Chiselled cheekbones and striking eyes are always a part of Kareena’s signature makeup look. What I love about this look (besides those fierce brows) is the fact that you can easily recreate this with just a few products. If you want to learn how to recreate this makeup look, then have a look at these quick steps:
Kareena’s MUA has kept her base simple and stunning, here’s what you’ll need to recreate the base:
- Primer: Use a primer that will minimize the appearance of your pores. This will make sure that your skin will look smooth and even instead looking cakey and textured.
- Foundation: Use a medium-coverage foundation just enough to even out your skin tone and cover any redness or dark spots.
- Translucent Powder: Use a loose powder to set your foundation so that you can prevent caking.
- Bronzer: This is probably the most important step when it comes to creating the base. To recreate chiselled cheekbones like Kareena’s, apply bronzer near your hairline, just under your cheekbones and on your jawline.
- Blush: Apply some blush on the apples of your cheeks just to add a pop of colour.
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (Source: Benefit Cosmetics)
Smashbox Studio Skin Hydrating Foundation | (Source: www.smashbox.com)
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder | Source: Laura Mercier
Ciaté London BAMBOO BRONZER Longwear Bronzing Powder (Source: Sephora.com)
Bobbi Brown Blush In ‘Tawny’ | Source: Bobbi Brown
Kareena’s eyes are the centre of attention when it comes to this makeup look. Here’s what you’ll need to recreate her eye makeup:
- Brown Eyeshadow: Just a light dusting of light brown eyeshadow across your eyelids will do the trick. Take a smaller brush and add some eyeshadow under your bottom lashes.
- Eyeliner: Use a liquid eyeliner to draw a thin line across your eyelids.
- Kajal: Apply some kajal to your lower waterline. If you want to keep your look subtle then use a brown kajal.
- Mascara: Coat your eyelashes with a few coats of mascara. Look for a mascara wand which will add volume to your lashes.
- Brow Pencil: Kareena’s bold eyebrows are the stars of makeup look IMHO. Use a brow pencil to fill in your eyebrows and make them stand out.
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette in Amber x Nine | (Source: www.maccosmetics.com)
Sugar Gloss Boss 24HR Eyeliner | (Source: www.nykaa.com)
Maybelline Colossal Kajal | (Source: www.maybelline.com)
L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara | (Source: www.nykaa.com)
Inglot Eyebrow Pencil | (Source: Inglot.com)
The simplest step in this makeup look is probably the lipstick. All you need is a:
- Nude Lipstick: Choose a lipstick that’s a few shades darker than your skin tone.
MAC Cosmetics Powder Kiss Lipstick | (Source: www.maccosmetics.com)
Would you try out this makeup look? Let us know in the comments below.
Follow @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.