The 2019 MTV Video Music Awards happened early this morning (if you live by IST) and to say it was a blast would be an understatement, TBH! From Taylor Swift performing Lover live for the first time to Bad Bunny and J Balvin owning the stage in cartoon-like costumes with a twerking inflatable dinosaur on the side—we couldn’t take our eyes off the screen for a single moment. The well-deserving winners were announced and since then I’ve been listening to their songs on repeat. I guess that’ll be my playlist for quite some time now. And if you wanna check them out too, keep scrolling down to see the 10 songs you defo need to add to your current playlist, all coming from the VMA winners list of 2019.
1. Ariana Grande
Artist Of The Year
2. Billie Eilish
Best New Artist
3. Lil Nas X for Old Town Road (Remix) ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
Song Of The Year
4. Taylor Swift for You Need To Calm Down
Video Of The Year
5. Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello for Señorita
6. Ariana Grande and Social House for Boyfriend
Song Of Summer
7. Jonas Brothers for Sucker
8. Cardi B for Money
9. Megan Thee Stallion for Hot Girl Summer ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
Best Power Anthem
10. BTS for Boy With Luv ft. Halsey
What a poppin’ playlist, right? Who was your favourite winner this year at the VMAs? Do let us know in the comments below.
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!