8 Pink Lipsticks In Honour Of Breast Cancer Awareness MonthNatasha Patel , 07 Oct 2019
Pink Lipstick For Breast Cancer Awareness
Aside from iconic pumpkin-spiced lattes, stiking Halloween makeup looks and cosy jackets, the month of October features something else that deserves your attention—Breast Cancer Awareness. In an effort to create awareness, raise money and give back to the community, huge corporations like The Estee Lauder Companies have made efforts to start a social cause on their social media platforms. Some of these brands are even taking it a step further by donating their proceeds to individuals who work day-in and day-out to power through the illness.
So, this month we’re wearing a hint of pink on our lips in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month. And while one may think that wearing a pink lipstick comes off as frivolous, it’s actually the gesture of show of support and solidarity.
1. Dior, Addict’ Lip Glow Balm in 001 Pink
Dior Addict Lip Glow Balm
2. NYX, Super Cliquey Satin Matte Lipstick in Bright Berry
NYX Super Cliquey Satin Matte Lipstick in Bright Berry
3. Fenty Beauty, Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Unlocked
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
4. Huda Beauty, Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Honeymoon
Huda Beauty, Power Bullet Matte Lipstick
5. Clinique, Dramatically Different Lipstick in Crush
Clinique Dramatically Different Lipstick
6. Bobbi Brown, Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Colour in Cheeky Peach
Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Colour
7. MAC Cosmetics, Retro Matte in Saint Germain
8. Maybelline, Lipstick Color Sensational Shine in Undressed Pink
Maybelline Lipstick Color Sensational Shine
Found the ideal pink lipstick for you?
Now here’s 3 foolproof ways to get a perfect pout:
- moisturise your lips with a balm or scrub before lipstick application.
- start by applying it to the center of your lips.
- if the colour is too strong, take your ring finger and difuse it out a little.
Share your all-time favourite lipstick colour and lip hack you use!