When Bollywood’s finest makes an appearance on any red carpet, you best believe we’ve taken note, saved it to our “inspo” folder on our phones and are ready to spend a couple of bucks in order to make a statement. The first-ever Vogue India X Nykaa Fashion Power List Awards took place last night and it brought the glam, glitz and some of the greatest OOTNs we’ve seen. In fact, we think one could definitely be inspired and wear similar-looking outfits to any upcoming Christmas or festive party! Scroll down to see our picks:
1. If you are feeling the Christmas and festive spirit, Katrina Kaif‘s bedazzled sequin dress is perfect. The best part is that you can dress it down a little by adding a denim jacket over.
2. Really looking to make a statement? Follow Shilpa Shetty Kundra‘s footsteps and add a little sparkle and colour.
3. Choosing a clash of prints with an asymmetrical silhouette like Anushka Sharma is guaranteed to have an impact on everyone’s mind.
4. Showing skin without it being too in your face is an art that Kriti’s got down. Choose the monotone colour for this like of look
5. Thank God oversized is in because this pairing on Masaba is ace and we should all take note of how she kept it sexy, yet classy.
6. A silver bejewelled figure-hugging dress just like the one on Mira Kapoor would be perfect for a fancy evening or Christmas soirée.
7. B&W is always a great idea… You can always dress it up further by adding some colour.
8. Power-sleeves are having a moment right now and Diana Penty‘s styled it perfectly with a coordinated pair of tinsel trousers.
9. Making a bold and bright statement, choose to combine two neon colours like Natasha Poonawalla has.
If you had to pick 1 look you would/could wear this month which one would you choose?